Wednesday, December 16, 2009

worn out



It's 5am, I'm starting to get used to these weird timings of waking up being alone and doing stuff, or just literally staying awake the entire night only to fall asleep when everyone else starts getting up.



Yesterday was a blur, for some weird reason all i remembered was chooi talking to me and very much resembling a peapod, not a bad thing, nor a good one, he surprised me with a shocking level of understanding yet pretty much pissed me off with his extremely dead flat thinking. Then there was the rushing home to finish my fila chart, and attempt to study, in turn missing dance. Mad failure, i had migraines and very much slept till now, which is extremely extremely long.



Funny how bad the holidays have turned out for me, this was the very period of time i've been pining for the entire sem. Now that it's here, I'm just wishing time would stop. There have been absolutely nothing but things to bring out the worst in me. And that's just scary because it's an insane lot of negativity to deal with, which i've been covering up in denial. There's a lingering scent of the past, now i don't really know if i want the old me back.


No comments: