Friday, September 04, 2009

troughlive these special moments

Photobucket




You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect - you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there." -Bob Marley



Le love is awesome. I never get tired of looking at the pages and pages of quotes and pictures all about love. For those in love, for the heart breakers, for the broken hearts, for the lost souls... There's just something for everyone somewhere.



This quote and Brick and Lace's -Take me back on repeat makes me just want to grasp hold of what i have now, tightly. Scarily enough, very much like holding them on reins? Because i've gotten so used to what i have now, what i'm supposed to have in the future, that i just cant place myself in a scene of emptiness. I've gotten used to, i've grown in with the comfort but not taken it for granted.



" Take me back to the place where we were free
Didn't have a care in the world you see
All that really mattered was you and me

Times were still the world was frozen
A pretty picture love was golden
Best friends and Lovers till eternity
You and me

But now the seasons chainging
Everything's been rearranged and
Now your Kisses seem so cold
Too busy to do
The Things we used to
It ain't the same anymore"



Reverie is sweet sorrow.




Photobucket



click to enter.
New collection up. I'm dead beat and demoralised. First the problem with the mailing list, never used gmail before and all the mails just kept bouncing back and using hotmail all over again will just kill me. Can someone please tell me how to send out mass mails by gmail without my mails being marked as spam? Will be extremely extremely grateful!! I have more than half of my contacts whose mails have bounced back meaning they do not know about the launch and all. Which means nobody sees= i am broke. Second morale breaker are the photos. My photos have never done the clothes justice, is it the camera? I mean it can't be shaky hands right, it's on a tripod. I just cant figure out the problem with the lack of sharpness. Everytime i see shops with studio shoots, shops with mega clear photos obviously taken with a dslr, i just feel effing pathetic. This is definitely not a one-up to me and the business. argh, must. hang. in .there.



That aside, i think love does funny things to people (:



No comments: