Sunday, February 01, 2009

today, i was the most absolute pig in the world. i slept from 2 am to 12.48 pm. woke up.. talked to my mum before she left for work, had duck porridge and FELL ALSEEP AGAIN AT 2. then i woke up, talked nonsense to cummy. AND FELL ASLEEP AGAIN UNTIL 6. oh.my.god. like one whole day wasted.




am currently trying to psycho myself that,my day was well spent as i was recuperating. pfffffffffffffffffffft.




but the day was good, the weather was perfect, the bed was nice. i spent some of the time talking to cummy cos i was feeling mixed up. had a meet up with one of the girls and appparently the straps are twisted, shit. and now things are troublesome and i feel really really bad about it. i think business gets personal to me.




am still trying to find myself, am still trying to draw the clear line and sticking to it about what's a need/want/right/wrong. and i need to get over the fact of wishing i was always on the other side, like the grass is always greener on the other side right?






AND KESH IT DOES NOT TASTE NICE.
WE TRIED IT!!!!!
IT'S DAMN BITTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
maybe it's an acquired taste.

No comments: