Monday, December 08, 2008

and i only have myself to blame.
my recital, my reggae recital ):
just had to screw up STANDING INFRONT.
i have alot i need to improve on.


and there's common test starting tmr of which i have studied for none of the things.
but i have no one to blame but myself, not even recital, cos i had a lil bit of time. but i din mak full use of it.


AND my fashion project ):


but life still goes on.
the world wont stop spinning just cos i screwed up.
i need to start being in control of everything, i'm falling too far behind.


in spite of all these,
i shall try to remain happy, and not breakdown and end up biting cummy to death.



breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe breathe.

my life is not over yet.



I LOVE REGGAE PEOPLE AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING,

I HAD TONS OF FUN AND I LEARNT HOW TO DO A BACKROLL! AND I GOT TO KNOW SO MANY OF YOU BETTER (:

AM DAMN DAMN DAMN HAPPY (:

AND TO ALL THE LOVELY PEOPLE AT O SCHOOL WHOM I GOT TO KNOW, YAY.

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR, i must not screw up!


No comments: