Saturday, September 20, 2008

7 days a week

DANCE it; shake that booty turn it around.



7 lovely days of dance a week. Really hope every session would go well for me.


Last time i used to be damn floaty whenever a choreo i din like was taught.
but i'm forcing myself to learn and try my best for each one now.
i used to imply a "ahhh never mind, i'm new " kinda attitude whenever i couldn catch.

EXCUSES.


i'm not new. maybe hip hop yes. but i'm not new to dance so PUSSSSSHHHH!!!!!! have to push myself. hahahaha. i'm doing better now (:



MONDAY


9-10.30 hiphop
1.30-3 reggae


TUESDAY


9-10.30 hip hop


WEDNESDAY


9- 10.30 hiphop
12- 1.30 reggae
6- 9.30 modern


THURSDAY


9- 10.30 hiphop
12- 1.30 reggae


FRIDAY


12 - 1.30 reggae


SATURDAY


10- 1 hiphop


SUNDAY


4- 6.30 REGGAE




must find glucosamine tablets!
and with pawfrenz, ah ma house, ah kong, prayers, outings, secret mission, jap , home time...... MY HOLIDAYS ARE PACKED.
I AM DAMN HAPPY (:

No comments: