Monday, August 18, 2008



MATCHING! i must say, it seems like a major fashion faux pas, but i like the combi.
the same prints but the contrast in the colour palettes :D

butttt, as always, it happpens so much - bitchy looks/stares/whisper whisper/cover-mouth-laugh-like-hyena from some girls.

* smiles * then bludgeons their head with a wooden box. HAHA TOO MUCH GOD OF WAR.




and my dear jadey. i miss you. a lot! i hope you can get into jazz and reggae, and me into reggae and hiphop. so we can see more of each other. i miss the going home after schools , sigggh. i'll keep you undated just like how you have to keep me updated about triguy! HAHAHAH





for a million and one things.

i wish all that was in me now would just go away.

i don like what's happening and it's so hurting.

hurting me, hurt in the air.

and only the closest one to me get hurts.

i just read zsa's blog,


and daaaaamn i really really hope she DOES NOOOOOOOOOT send iN the photos with me for competition. eeeeyeeeer, i totally spoilt the picture.


SO ZSA, NO WORRIES!!!!! I REALLY LOVE NINA'S ONE!!!
PLEEEEEASE DON SEND IN THOSE WITH MEEEEEE.
THEY MUST NOT SEE DAYLIGHT!


on kesh's blog, it says it's scientifically proven that what you think of yourself shows up on your body.

think pretty, think fortunate, think of all the good things in life....

i'm sorry.

but i cant help feeling like a calefare and feeling absolutely ogre-ish.

esteem meter hits zilch-zero.

No comments: