Wednesday, January 16, 2008

my fitness level is dowwwwnnn.
stamina, strength, flexibility...
feel so lousy.
damn, next year when i get into tp (hopefully) i'm gonna swim and run whenever i can.

and my body clock's screwed.
i used to be able to hop out of bed at 5 on weekdays and 7 on weekends, IRREGARDLESS of how many hours i've slept. now i can only wake up after 8 hours of sleep, damn, it makes me feel like some prissy girl.

regggae... I MUST TRY TO CHANGE.



I'M EGO WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING
haha it's so.. what the foozball!
i attempted a kuku easy cheesecake but apparently the gelatine din dissolve enough.
poured into two rather large tupperware man!

AND I HAVE FORBIDDEN MY MUM AND VIN AND TONIGHT, MY BRO.. FROM TASTING IT.
i like the taste :D rich and yummy but the texture kanasai.
soooooo......
i'll try again another time.
if the texture is as i wish then i'll have enough face to let them eat.

No comments: