Saturday, January 13, 2007

haha okay. i am a lazy bugger.

but don blame me. the rainy weather is utterly depressing!!!!
oh oh, but it gives everyone the excuse to stay home, lie in bed, and hibernate like there's no tmr.

my body is on underdrive now that the weather is soooo cold.
konking out never felt better :D

and going home from school never felt worst, cos it's forever raining down on me ):




ESSSSAAAAAAAAy TEST TOMORROW. impromptu is so much more fun. or at least give me something PROPER to plan abt- argumentative, discursive, narrative... BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO PLAN FOR FOUR TOPICS ON DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY.

*ahh. takes knife. stabs self. die*


gotta go take bursary later which is one of the most BLAH things on earth. not complaining though. cash is still cash. you sit there for like eternity to go up and shake hand with the MP. and its not even mr yatiman. ahhh boring boring. shall go ponder on my essay then.


then its gonna be night at the museum! i believe this time no tissue needed. HAHA. and i gotta skip tuition, bursary lah, ): i'm gonna be so lost next lesson.




OW. and my body is aching. hadnt had such effects after dance in like 2 weeks yesterday was killer. totally breathless. i'm back to that leg thingy. die arrrrrh, what if i cannot dooooooooooooo????????????????????????????

No comments: