Sunday, July 23, 2006

This year was so much better and more meaningful than last year. That waiting, that angst and that disappointment last year was waaaay too heart wrenching. I love that every little bit of love from everyone (:

I cant wait to start utilizing my lovely oven wahahahahaha. Think about the cakes and muffins and whatsoever thing I can throw into it and come out with some sorta galore. Pass the pail, Im drooling. :D

Coffee bean and Tea Leaves is such a heaven, the triple decker cheesecake is so heavenly… two years in a row (: shall make in three then, Im getting it again next year.

The stuff this year is so hilarious and special and at the same time heart warming. :D

Performance at fortcanning = SUCCESS :D and we had a hell load of fun too . pictures when I get them.

Im off to lalaland so I shall cut the post short.
LOVE.

Wish I din miss my fascination though .

No comments: