Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gaaa. Today is flag day but had to skip it cos of dance. Which means I miss said class outing too x.x . but then again, dance was like so much fun and after that was like even more kickass so i guess Im still happy (:

Pulling yourself out of bed at 7 on a Saturday morning isnt one of the greatest oh-happy-day moments but im getting used to it. Met gena and xueli on the way into school. Its been a loooong time since we had a nice chat. Still remember the 3 of us during clean and green week last year- practically stuck to the hips for like a whole week. Fond memories; time passes too fast.

Now that the dance is in place, everything is so much better :D just need a fair bit more fine tuning and we should be ready next sat. baaaaah. Aircon down again T_T. I think deng lao shi misses the aircon a lot xD

Deng lao shi blanjah pizzahut ! its was so out-of-no-where but so so nice of him. :D we made him poorer by like $50.40 with two large Hawaiians, drumlets, 2 garlic breads and two large pepsi. The 11 of us have huge appetites.

The organizers came to see how stuff was going. We missed a few counts slightly and apart from "dropping" off the stage and looking a fair bit pained I think they were pretty happy. Haha.

The letter from wei ing was so heartstring-tugging. xiao jun was miss man again, the only one didnt shed a tear :x. that kinda balances out how the other 5 of us are.

Then it was HOKAIDO FAIR for me and ahma!! I was tourguide for the day :D my bag was loads heavier when my aunt joined me cos I was a little slack on the moolah to buy the munchies and she topped it up! Tomorrow is the last day ): I think I might go stock up on more cheese and chocolate cakes and croquettes tomorrow.

Once again (: and on 13/8 also. That was so unexpected. Today I was hoping and Ill say Im really really kinda glad. Its different. I like it like that. (: one week, and still a hush. I love fresco and dance !

Enough said,
The day rocked.

No comments: