Tuesday, April 27, 2010

revamp




In the bid of finding my portfolio, i have started on a mass packing up spree. Staring at my house now, uh huh this is one huge ass of a feat. And i found treasure :D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket


THIS.
HAHHAHAHAA. god i was such an ugly teenager, everything about me then was just wrong wrong wrong. And back then i had no one to guide me like, okay when you have pimples you do this, when your hair gets dry do that yadayada... so i turned out like that.





Photobucket




Definitely a huge change. Not that i feel that i look awesome now, but it's definitely way better than that. And i'm slowly loving how i look more each day, i wont say like because if i could i would change so many things but love because they're what i have (:



Thank god i'm pass that phase. Thank god my pimples cleared up. Thank god i discovered conditioner. Thank god my hair is less dry. Thank god i no longer have that hair style. Thank god i discovered the right specs. Thank god i made friends with eyeliner. Thank god i've learnt to trim my eyebrows. Thank god my eating disorder is gone. Thank god i found contacts. Thank god i have dumped out shirts and boardshorts. Thank god i learnt about fashion. Thank god i became vain. Thank god i love myself more now.



No comments: