Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I WANT MY MONEY BACK




Okay so here's what's happening now that's really getting me shifting about in my seat from uneasiness, anxiety and quite possibly anger that will ensue in a bit if it doesn't clear up.



Earlier this month i joined Best of Blogshops @ FEP since my current management for TheBlogShop @ haji was deemed to take over and they asked me up on board. The management and the people of TBS have been good so far and i thought why not? No money issue hiccups at TBS, they're nice people i trust them + it's FEP reaches out to a greater crowd and more awareness of the brand.



Well right this moment , BOB has closed down , both shops at FEP have been repossessed by the management of FEP. And apparently the owner has left everyone without their deposits, their due sales cheques and i believe worst of all , their forwarded rentals. I was told by TBS on sunday that they were no longer in charge and to clear my stuff from BOB just to make sure i dont make any losses from my merchandise being repossessed along with the shop, and i did that yesterday and today there's this hooha about the shop closing, the police coming down and all.



Initially it would have been so much easier and more relieving on my part if things were all that they were made out to be. But thanks to one of my customers, it's been a whole new story unfolded. And this grey area is really unnerving because it's messing with the trust which i had.
And i fucking hate it when people break that trust.



Hopefully when i head down tomorrow to clear whatever doubts and all i will be able to get back my 1.7k on the spot. But i am worried, very because of certain terms that were not set.
This setback has just blown up in my face a fact i was faced with years ago.
IN BUSINESS YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS. NOT EVEN KINSHIP.
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING HAS TO BE DOWN IN BLACK AND WHITE.
WHEN IT'S DOWN TO COLD HARD CASH,
NOBODY'S GOING TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.


Whatever it is, i will not allow anyone to play me out anymore, i've had enough of fuckers messing around with my trust in whatever way.
I will get back that money or something has to pay for it in some way.
Nobody's going to take advantage of me or any one that i love and get away with it.







No comments: