Monday, January 04, 2010

2010.2



Photobucket



2010 has been pretty twisted for me so far.
I spent new year's eve knocking out for 16 hours, the only thing that reminded me it was new year was yobo's phone call to countdown. Then the next day sees me doing something i never really thought i would but i have zero regrets. I drank till i puked which was pretty funny because it wasn't much but i fell in love with that feeling of lying out alone staring at the stars with everything spinning.
And now I'm falling asleep downing sugar sachets.
What was sad, was knowing i was taken for granted. To hear those words and it sinks in that he finally realised everything. But it's too late, and i wont look back. Because i am happy now.
It's been a whirlwind, but it's so refreshing.
Very much like a breath of fresh air from breaking surface.
I could live with a new start, i really could.


No comments: