Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm seriously fucking sick and tired of my migraines, this is the third paper i'm missing for the common tests, 3 make up papers and over a hundred dollars worth of medical bill. It's 1pm now, the paper ended an hour ago. What's really laughable? It's getting better, yea my migraine is subsiding now that the paper is over. But i still have to waste my money to get that mc. My bottom rack is gone because of some stupid misunderstanding they had when it was already clearly stated in the contract. And i cant do anything. The phone's giving me troubles so much that i just want to smash it on the floor. And the flea mix up, that nobody's fucking attending to me to. And that weakness. I've given up hope on trying to change things, it's just going to stay like this right? All the happy little smiles, the nagging feeling at the back of my head, and all the fucking regret to comfort me through the night.
start being more selfish audrey, is it really that hard? The whole world's like that, you were once like that. What happened now? why do you just keep thinking about other people, about making other people happy to badly. At the end of the day, you just end up realising how stupid you are, because you forgo responsibilities and in turn your happiness to please others. What the fuck is wrong with you?
I've got no idea where this is heading, why the fluctuations? why the mood swings? why the temperaments? I dont get it, why the fuck is this happening again.

Oh yes.
I'M HEADED TO AN SMU FLEA TOMORROW.
POP BY TO SAY HI IF YOU'RE FREE (:
not so much looking forward to it after all the screw ups.
if you wanna replace me :> text me at 98508831.





No comments: