Monday, September 21, 2009

voice inside my head

Photobucket



Us at Flea titan, my first flea, our first little work-together project (:
I was clueless, baffled, damn warm, and a complete dodo bird.
Lucky baby was there to lug my heavy things, seduce some aunties and to make sure i din't make a loss. And i din't! :D
Pretty happy with what we did, but still very very clueless about how it's REALLY supposed to work.



The highlights of the day were:
me beating his ass at puzzle bobble,
our first couple seat experience!! ,
our first couple seat experience while sharing a huge shawl (cuddle alert),
CROWS ZERO 2 ( shun oguri is le hawwwt heh heh ),
CROWS ZERO 2 STILL,
and our late night stroll along the highway <3 <3 <3,



Yesterday my bank account was smiling :D
and now, i DO NOT WANT TO LOG INTO IBANKING TO CHECK.
but then again, i have a mountain of stocks staring back at me sooooo.....
that is pretty awesome as well.
Just that the thought of photos, editing, mailing list ( hates the most)...
isnt very appealing.........
BUT THIS IS WORK.
I MUST SUPPORT MYSELF.




2 am and feeling down, feeling like shit,
worrying about this, worrying about that,
nursing a bruised ego and insecurities.
And my only companion now?
my dear sapporo.



Okay gdnight.

No comments: