Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NO DANCE FOR ME ):




some things in life are just... fated. like i was contemplating whether or not to go dance since last night. weighing the pros and cons, and it's equal like w.t.h. been asking alot of people around me, go?don go? then i'll rattle off about how i din go on sat so i don't know the choreo but i need to study and finish off my projects yadada.




and after hanging up with nana after asking him the same thing as above,
i tripped and now my knees hurt. life is deciding for me.
because injury=need to rest. my body is so anal about this. hmmm they haven been hurting for quite a while, i think it's the lack of conditioning, sigh sigh sigh. unfit, too phat. too PHAT.



AND NANA YOU STUPID SKINNY BALL GO SEE A SINSEH.




off to complete my fashion.thank god for the consultation with ms georgette, otherwise i would have screwed up my whole thing.




so tired now. i slept at 5am. but i still wanna dance. pfffft

No comments: