Monday, February 09, 2009

dance tomorrow. to go or not to go?
i reallllllllllllllllly want to go. but there's pressing projects to deal with and exams.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO DEPROVE.



this is in every freaking sense, a moral dilemna.




i already killed myself in bmic lab ): and in leadership ):
my gpa has got to be like shit now.



okay. tonight, my fashion project shall decide.




ANYWAY DID I MENTION THAT CUMMY AND I WENT IKEA SHOPPING AND WE HAVE LIKE SUPER AWESOME STUDY TABLE NOW?



haha he went nutters over these really small chairs and we were measuring this and that, factoring in cost, the height, whether our bigasses and fat legs can fit in.



AND FINALLY WE FOUND MAGIC!
in the custom section! :D it's so awesome i really feel like studying.
and they fact that we will be beside each other sharing the same table AND STARING AT A BLANK WALL




=




WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FOCUS MORE.
no more stoning , looking for stupid split ends, playing with my BLOO KAZOO happy meal toy, reading mags and ending up TIRED when i finally decide to start.




AND NO MORE PSP/FF9/POKEMON/L4D/DOTA for him.




we are so depriving ourselves of every humanly pleasure there could possibly be.
IT BETTER PAY OFF.





AND I CANT WAIT FOR AFTER THE EXAMS.
A WHOLE LOT OF STUFF FLOATING ABOUT IN MY MIND.



just the thought of training for the NANA EXPEDITION and the actual itself, is so enough to send these chills of excitement down my spine. like the feeling of my heart kinda skipping a beat and some some very vague thoughts of it forming- there but not there.




HURHURHURHURHUR OKAY EXCITEMENT. TIME TO STUDY. CONTINUE WITH MY FASHION PROJECT.

No comments: