Tuesday, January 20, 2009

stressed to the point of my head popping, like you know that kind of throbbing and highly horrible feeling.




wrecking my brains over csas now. haven studied for test tmr. 2 tests on fri.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ):




and tired. very tired. been sleeping very little, slept like 3 hours the night i updated the shop. but happy with the whole eventual result. thank gums like mummy offered to help me mail my items other wise i'll just die from stress. and I CANNOT SEEM TO SEE WHERE THAT $xx came from!!! checked all my mails and all but cant. rechecked the packages and still cant ): must.find.out.tonight. have to rush off to lab like. erm now.




SHIT I HAVEN DONE THE GRAPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
MODERN DANCE EXAM LATER.
i hope i do well, not okay. but well ( better than normal anyway ).
managed many doubles yesterday, hopefully i can nail it later. god's will!
I CAN FLY. man, i had so much fun working with joey, lorencia and melanie.




haha i definitely suck the most amongst them, but they make it alllll good (:




Photobucket
yay banner.
stress. bye!

No comments: