Friday, December 12, 2008

cinta was curling my hair and the rest wanted photos so yeaaa HAHA.
we can change anywhere. i think i was bimbotivally jumping out of happiness that i changed?


changing oh and i looove cinta's shoes!



makeup, i was done in a jiffy cos i had liner and mascara on.
SAMUEL!
liting you are soooo lucky to have him as a brother.
it's so nice to have someone who would style your hair for you and stuff, and i think the braids while sleeping thing is sooo cute.
food. no wonder i'm so round.
this holiday...
this holiday...
I MUST LOSE WEIGHT .
my face is so round now it looks like a circle.


i kinda had this nightmare scenario whereby...
i faint.
and this brave soul TRIES to carry me..
and fails.
cos.
I'M TOO HEAVY! ahhhhhhhhhhhh ):


and I'M SICK ):
woe is me.
must be all that studying, lousy irregular meals, lack of sleep and sleeping at irregular times. shit lah. must get well asap!!


but yesterday was good (:
twilight is awesome, i LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SCENERY.
i'm in love with the cullen's house. damn i want to go overseas.
I WANT TO SEE SCENERY LIKE THAT.
singapore scenery is just ugly ):
SO GO CATCH TWILIGHT!


k plans died ):
got my snake bracelet!
din manage to buy my samsung camera charger.
i swear some shops are a rip offfffff.
50 bucks?!
that's 20 bucks more than what the other shops were offering!
gah! must go sim lim shopping.


HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY?!
falling asleep in bus 65 until we reached the bus bay!
and the lights and all were off.
imagine if we got locked in. O.O


TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT.
it'll be cool to be that iridescent pale/white
i'm just yellowing......


handphone spoilt. cant find camera charger.
I AM DEPRIVED OF PHOTOSSS!!!!

No comments: