Monday, December 29, 2008

2:17 am and i'm still awake. i just got to know that my fashion report was all done wrong and i'm currently redoing it.





just that day doing ryan's choreo made me realise that this isn't enough to even inspire me, make me feel this, make me feel that. it was totally different back then, when i'd draw tons of pictures, imagine and get whatever feelings i wanted. and just looking at everything else around me, i realised that there actually is this raw empty spot somewhere.





and worst of all, i don't really understand how i truely feel. Like is this all convenience?
Will i one day get so sick of it but never be able to get out cos of all these convenience and obligations and i've already been firmly tied to.





but i know i'll never say anything, because i might just regret it.
but at the end of the day, i'd always have to look at the big picture right?

No comments: