Wednesday, October 01, 2008



" The eyes are like the nipples of your face "



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

THE HOUSE BUNNY.

a MUST WATCH.




my first midnight movie watched with mummy and cummy, lovely lovely show (:
not forgetting old school arcade games before show along with redemption of stuff!
wheeee.




with cummy gone for 5 days, this weird sense of hmm. watchamacallthat sets in and kinda breaks that barrier. too trusting ): sigh. but its alright (:


your lips werent sealed.
but mine will be.




how come my love for R is suddenly faltering?
but why?
i thought you and i were doing fine,
not awesome, not horrible.
but okay, normal, fine.

is it what i'm doing to you?
or is it what you're doing to me?
you're supposed to be my first love,
the one i return to irregardless of how far i drift.
so why am i running away from you,
when i loved you once so deeply,
openly telling the whole world of how much i love you.


tell me this is just but a phase.
a phase before i understand you better.
before i feel your every movement.
before i comprehend your every accent.


but for now.
i believe my love still prevails,
just a little hidden.


tell me i'll go back to you again.
tell me you'll want me.
the pair arent abandoning me,
please don't too.
you used to make me feel so great.
i felt so much freedom.

why am i letting all these external factors
and tangled web of affairs break it all?


for now.
p.s : i'm still not over you.






LOVE. TO. INFINITY.
I'LL BE BACK GREATER (:

No comments: