Wednesday, October 22, 2008





AND INDEED IT DOES (:
wasn't asked today, which rightfully guaranteed me of my travel pass in that little bubble of mine.
oh great, it's going to be like that for the rest of my life in TP?
maybe yes, maybe n0.
i tried opening up, but sorrray, so did not work.
it's like me in upper sec all over again
and with that saga going about, i feel highly uncomfortable.
i wont rule out the possibility of me choosing to get ousted,
but i'll do my best to hang on and eradicate all that negativity in my mind.
it could be just me, but seriously,
how many times have my gut feeling let me down?
IF I HAVEN MADE IT CLEAR.
DAMN ZSA AND KESH JUST ROCK!
okay i take back my alter ego thing.
THERE ARE PEOPLE I'M COMFY AROUND EVEN OUT OF HOME.
other then that, it's still a part time Dr Jekyl and Mr hyde masquerade.
that top picture is dedicated to them babes.
it was just tons upon tons of laughing and girl talk.
weeeellll, not entirely.hur!
they know my lil secret.
haha i had so much to hide for so long.
zsa, kesh i'm sorry i din let you guys know earlier.
i feel soooo much better not having to lie to 2 ppl.
it just feels really right to talk to them about such stuff.
THEY UNDERSTAND.
AND WE HAVE THE WOMAN :D
hurhur zsa i know you still love kesh and i
regardless of how much you want to just squash us flat like irritating flies sometimes.
i love you WOMAN :D
I have my V, kesh her E and zsa her G (-___-)
HALLOWEEEEEN PARTY.
i detect hotness overload, but i shall be sober.
kesh and i are damage control (:
PAAAAARTAAAAAY.
alright school tmr. BYE.

No comments: