Tuesday, July 08, 2008

SIGH .




TALK ABOUT BITING BACK TWICE AS HARD.
I GOT FREAKING HELL BITTEN IN MY ASS.


kneecaps. back. kneecaps. back. thigh. shoulder.
this has got to be some joke that someone is playing with me.
i gave my all during hip hop to make up for all the shit that happened.
and i get shit back.
no shit.
missed yuxin's practice because of my dear ailing body.


is this the fate of dancers?
injuries abound.
and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai.
lament lament lament.
but what can i do right?
concert in another 17 days.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh.



i wanna kill myself.
half my soul is dead.

BUT I LOVE THOSE AROUND ME VERY MUCH.
THANK YOU ALL




bye then. i hope everyone else is having a smoother time than me.

No comments: