Saturday, January 05, 2008



REGGAE YESTERDAY WAS MINDBLOWINGLY SIZZLING
that's the song we danced to yesterday, like hawwwwwt.
gin's really hardcore, and brilliant,looking at her dance just got me transfixed and in awe.

it's the first time that i went to an open class and felt so much like a noob because gin's really advanced when teaching the open class. she uses the reggae terms which i'm totally clueless about. That, plus the fact that i've never been a hotshot at catching moves very easily leaves a pretty flustered audrey in place.

still, i enjoyed the session thoroughly cos gin's really good at getting everyone into the feel and she's really spunky with a dash of humour.

HANDS-DOWN 'FUNKAMANIA 06' BEST FEMALE DANCER TITLE RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO HER.

i aspire to dance like her.


____________________________________________________________________________

well, a lil late i must say,
BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ALL THE SAME :D
no new year resolutions for me, that kinda shit stopped working its magic on me eons ago.

circumstances and a horrible dosage of weak character leaves me with failing resolutions in recent years.often,i think i set one too many resolutions like 10 or so? and i must say, quite a few of them can only be accomplished when circumstances befit them to otherwise they're goners.

no bigass, bombastic thoughts for me this year.
i just hope that whatever 2008 bestows upon me, i'll put heart and soul into it.
please whatever faith i have left in me, do not let me trip on my emotions, again.
i do not want a replay on the despair during o's.

damn those mindgame-playing emotions.





just about everyone's donning their uniforms and waking up to PAE mornings.
when i read blogs, listen to them relating their orientation experiences,
there's just this pang that i feel and, it sucks.

it's kinda like a feeling of insecurity and questioning- like, i'm so hot on the vet course but there's the prick that i'm missing out on something and very,very possibly jeopardizing my future.
WHAT IF I DO NOT GET MYSELF INTO THAT VET COURSE?
oh.my.effing.alleh.


please somebody, kill me then, okay?
because that's like the only place i see myself going, or at least, i've been making myself believe that that's the place i should be going.

my life has come to a point that decisions do not come to be naturally, at the snap of my finger-
they come to me through serious tweaking of thoughts.
so yes, i think alot before a 'okay this' the way to go' moment,
on the other hand, the decision seems to stem from my manipulation of self-belive-this-SHOULD-be-it thoughts.


and i am trying to not think about the fact that o's results are going to be released soon.
OH and that my uniform is over at the other side, so i have to go back there soon like !^!&&@*!$!%*. how in the world did i suffer close to 3 months back there?
i should have attained immortality at that feat.

how sombre,





on a lighter note,
FEAST YOUR EYES ,BOYS.

in my opinion, there aint any femme race hotter then jamaican girls-them and their booties, shaking to the groove of reggae...
spell S-E-X-Y.

No comments: