Tuesday, January 29, 2008

bah, net's been down due to crappy modem.


thank god for vinbro.
i seriously dont know how i could have survived 24/1/08 or the days after that, if not for him.
brothers know best (:

was aiming for 9a1 and flipping through all the encouragement i popped myself during that period was heartbreaking.it's a thought that's gonna be lingering in my mind for a long time, about how dumb i to so give up 4 years of work just because i had enough and she screwed my emotions on the first paper.

my bad.




i made a promise though, that i'm gonna chiong vet course and once again submerge myself in the so called 'golden era' :D . no more chao mugger for me. that hardcore mugging shit screws me up big time.

man, i really do hope vinbro and i can get into vet course together.



for a very simple reason other than because it's what we want...





WE ONLY FILLED UP ONE SPACE.
yupp, major risk.
all JAE peepo would be racking their brains with filling up that 12 spaces.
ours was just...


T25 VETERINARY SCIENCE
TEMASEK POLY.



we are goners if we dont get in.
cross my heart!




past few days of therapeeee:

+ reaggae


+ cafe cartel
+ sakae
+ chasing kitties in my house
+ neos
+ swim with buggerish tanlines
+ sport shoe shopping



queensway tmr for shoe shopping with bro then it's o school for reggae.
later with brian at vivo then fri is work time.


100 kg
126
1269
1212


ciaos,

No comments: