Saturday, March 27, 2010

camp withdrawal



I am back from camp, sadly.
5 days and 4 nights gone and before i knew it, i'm back home.
Some dankness in the air now i think camps act as a form of escape from reality, it's like a holiday, just for that few days you get thrown into something totally different from what you always do and you'd get kinda cut off from reality, a different life.
Funnily enough, i adapt to camp life really fast and on the contrary i break out of that camp state really slow.
I'm just missing that few days really badly now, can't wait for the next hols to roll by so that i can repeat this again (:



i caught my first prawn and saw real life that their eyes can glow and for the very first time, i looked at a prawn up close and scanned every detail and discovered my talent in holding on to a flipping live prawn without freaking out about the pincers. I learnt the wrath of cordon bleu, crazy crazy shit but i'm definitely improving though not prettily every acquaintance with the lethal stuff leaves me keeling over. And most importantly, i relinquished the fact that i need to learn how to open my goddamned self glued together mouth and speak.my.mind before i explode into a flashback to the past. Not pretty at all.



No pictures from camp but yobo and i headed out several days back and took tons of photos. Okay more like i took tons of photos of him think like 200 over cos the place was really awesome and after the first few shots of me gleamed back at me with the words FATTY i decided no no pictures of me. And tada there we have it tons of photos of jacky lam of fat and i edited like 60 over ._. all up on fb and some of my favourites here. dammmmn pretty fine to my eyes.



Photobucket
Photobucket
heart fail
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
mmhmmm and below goes the handfuls of photos that i am in love with like zomg why so nice!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



and and and !!!



Photobucket


awwwwww my sweet lil angel ^-^
HAHAHAHA
okay good night it's 3.30am i got to get my ass out of at 7 am D: go down to mandai and pray to my dad, busy day tomorrow.
I miss my fat boy he is out there playing lan somewhere.





No comments: