Monday, May 18, 2009

tomorrow, and then 2 days of freedom! which have already been planned for (:
i.cant.wait.
as much as fpath really sucks, i am damn proud of myself!
after all that stupid tribulations and demoralising problems,
i spent a grand total of 5 over hours to get full marks for my online quiz.
but still, it's progress so that's good. (:





just a lil while more and my life is going to be thrown into this insane flurry of activities.
i must cope.
i have to learn how to.
and learn how to, by myself.
i noticed the growing emotional dependence which teeters so precariously along the lines of good and bad. time will tell i guess, that balance, yupp.



I FOUND THE PERFECT SONG TO DESCRIBE MY MOOD RIGHT THIS MOMENT.
and this actually makes me happy (:
to find small little things that fit into my life.
i should be doing this, lapping up whatever little happiness that props itself right infront of me.
because i'm volatile.



public speaking impromtu test in a few hours time ):
the whole feeling of the first impromtu last sem is still pretty fresh in my head so hopefully,
tomorrow i'll get back that same feeling(:
get that over, come home, deal with the photos, upload, do what i can, make the trip down (?).
THEN IT'S WEDNESDAY :D



please let tmr pass fast and well!

No comments: