Thursday, January 01, 2009

first day of 2009.



JADEY, oh my god i love you! you dunno how happy i was when i got your call... LIKE SUPER ALRIGHT.




speaking of dance. there's like a goal for me to work towards now. GEMS and the NANAEXPEDITION haha. shant divulge much cos it's damn malu cos i don think i'm up for it yet, but let's work hard!





jadey i'll go with you to sentosa. but you shall be in the sun and i shall hide under a tree.
i hate the sun these days when it just freaking hell bores down my back, but i LOVE it when it gives good lighting!



i hate having to watch my every move and all. i hate knowing that there's someone who knows what i'm doing. there's no room to err and learn and it always confuses me. i hope i can just keep skipping and not go. it's so scary sometimes.




but what if it's all true and there is better?




rebecca was so nice to give me the studded bracelet when i asked her about it (: and jacelyn was really nice to talk to. i had fun today, i always do when i go. it'll be so sad when it all ends. i will have to try my best...







Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





and that black cat is so fat and adorable! he's the one i saw during cip.
AND I HAVE TO GO DOWN TO CHINATOWN TMR FOR MY CHARGER.



SHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!



time to do my stupid hpi project.
it's 1.48 am. wheee me.
pussy.

No comments: