Saturday, November 29, 2008




I ♥ EGG


i am damn tired.
reggae recital ended at like 11?! last night. but it was good, like really productive.
plus i love working up a sweat!




FULL DRESS TMR!!!!
shit shit shit, what am i going to wear?!
i felt so bare during the "duped" full dress, so conscious and i couldn full out.
WHY COULDN I WEAR MY NORMAL BAGGY PANTS I FEEL MORE SECUREEEE.




anyway i love my checkered sweatpants, though i know a ton of people find it weird, but i like being weird sometimes, a least i don look like the cookie-cutter population.
but i must say i like certain cookie-cutter stuff. like really really do.
just that.. it's damn siannnnnnnnn .
though it would stop me from having to stare back at people who stare at me.
i feel so lian and bitchy when i do that but i really
REALLY
REALLY
HATE BITCHY ONCE OVERS.
I WOULD LOVE TO PROD THOSE GIRLS TO DEATH WITH MY SHARK TOOTH.
MY GREAT WHITE SHARK TOOTH AROUND MY NECK WHICH WOULD PAWN YOUR ASS.



oh and my checkered sweats are the most comfy pair of dance pants EVER.
cross my heart!
it's even better than my basketball shorts.



so many things undone.
so little energy.
so many things, i swear i need a holiday to japan.
that would soooo brighten up my day.
OR
the rewind button to a year ago.
post o's ultimate slacking plus freedom
how did 5 months pass so fast?




haha and i din forget to post up the picture on the 26.
i just din have the time ): soon soon!





and finally to my dear hip hop 2 and reggae, it was fun (:
thanks.
and thanks for today fion (:
thanks briyannnni!


HIP HOP 2 (:

after party baby drop!

thanks joey, kat kevin (:




Reggae.

sweat it out my babies (:
this is one of my favourite reggae choreos, thanks sam (:
"...You're the closest to Heaven that i'll ever be and i don't
want this night to ever end..."


should i get my nape piercing?
still have to ask mumsy and i think it's a no anyway ):
siggggghhhhhhh... my ring snakebites....
sigggghhhhh... my maori tattooo.
"... till the day you get married! otherwise what if your mother-in-law doesn want you or no guy wants you?!!! .."


riggggght mummy.
riggggggght T_T

No comments: