Friday, October 24, 2008

inexplicable uneasiness.
yupp.. all that lack of amorosity is blatantly showing up on my radar.
all these because of one saga.
seriously FTFS.
don smile and stab.
i think i've gone a bit stupid from all that head banging action the other day.
stupid thigh nerve.
and once again FTFS.
FTFS
FTFS
I HATE IT WHEN SMILES DO NOT EXTEND TO EYES AND THOSE SMILES ARE DIRECTED AT ME. I AM HUMAN. I HAVE AN EQ. I AM NOT SOCIALLY RETARDED. I CAN FEEL IT.


yes thank you very much.



BUT STILL. i mean all that negative stuff, keeps popping up in my mind but i am still really happy. cos for every thing wrong, there has got to be something right somewhere. AT LEAST I HOPE.
the world still has people like panda who likes to ask me to watch funny videos, has hearttalking babes like zsa and kesh, has cute half japanese bundles of fun like nina, sincere people like weimin, caring childhood HMMPPF friends like briyanni and tlc givers like cummy and my cat.

No comments: