Saturday, July 26, 2008

DREAMS = DOPE



JADEYYYYY I FINALLY SEE YOU AFTER SO LONG!!!
sorry i wasnt there when all that shit happened .
i still love you muchly okay :D
stop brother brothering with the guys lah!
jadey get boyfweeeeen. :D


Night festival was good!
HAZRUL!!!!! hahaha 1000 cash prize man.
now i know why Radikal Forze won BOTY.
they are dopeshitttz.
their bboy style is so so so unique.
and they nail their power moves.
i don like that cocky bboy philip though %!^&%#$@#(!




I'M GONNNNNAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEEEEE AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
physio tmr... hmmmm.
i wonder if it'll help.
i need to move more.
i cannot tahan this sedentary lifestyle,
where movement= sit in lecture, walk to school, eat, shit , sleeep...


i feeel my face overwhelming my body.
I LOVE MY KNEEEE GUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: