Monday, February 18, 2008



YYY YAY YAY YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






VET COURSE FOR ME :D





MOE: Congrats AUDREY GOH LI YI you are posted to TEMASEK POLY, VETERINARY TECHNOLOGY (T45) under 2008 JAE.


ME IS ULTRA HIGH WITH MUCH MUCH MUCH RELIEF. first time i woke up so easily in the morning, vinbro just whacked me and showed me his...



MOE: Congrats CHEN VINCENT you are posted to TEMASEK POLY, VETERINARY TECHNOLOGY (T45) under 2008 JAE.



I FLEW awake and dashed out of the room to get my phone, shocking my mum cos i looked like i was evacuating on the pretext of a 3-2-1 gonna *CHIBABOOOOM* bomb.


then i ran back in and jumped on the bed and went (in this tehteh voice) " MA CONGRATULATE US :D :D :D HEH HEH " and she was all *AH GOT TWO FUTURE VETS IN THE FAMILY*ish.


then then i sms-ed my bro and aunt and jadey and ah mu and alex and malan. then brian called and beale sms-ed. and and oh i better go ask mistersephiroth.




TELL ME IF YOU'RE GONNA BE MY SCHOOLMATE YAY YAY YAY . tag, call, sms, the works.. anything!


No comments: