Wednesday, February 06, 2008

niapniapniap.



MY.MUM.IS.DAMN.KUKU.


Happy, who is my grandpa's hamster, is back at our house to stay because my grandpa in back from the nursing home for cny.

Bumfluff
, who is my hamster, is well.. still her at my home.



AND....


MY.MUM.HAS.DECIDED.TO.LET.THEM.MAKE.LOVE. ._.
AND SHE IS VERY HIGH ABOUT IT. ._.


she was telling me what they would do in this ...erm... 'courtship'.
THEN... she went...
" YOU NEVER SEE THEM MAKE LOVE BEFORE RIGHT? COME SEE VERY CATOON ONE. "



like what the!
anyway, Bumfluff is getting rejected lah,apparently Happy is not in the mood for some hot sex.
poor bloke. must be nursing a bruised ego.HAHA


okay this still does not highlight my mum's kuku factor.
maybe this list of stuff would...




1) SHE TAUGHT ME STUFF ABOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES WHEN I WAS 3.
i know i know, i seem like i dont know that much, but there's more than meets the eye lah! i learnt about sezzzzzx way before most people did.


2) SHE BOUGHT AMERICAN PIE FOR ME AND MY BRO TO WATCH.
hurhur but its swimming in the depths of my house's junk so i haven watched yet.


3) SHE BOUGHT LUST CAUTION FOR ME, MY BRO AND VINBRO TO WATCH.
uncut version somemore! but it's some cheapo china pirated crap with subtitles which cant be understood by normal beings and the lingo they used is damn difficult to understand. (fyi, show sucks lah)

oh and that's not the part.
she went ..
" wah! her nipple very sharp leh! "
when tangwei's character went into a state of orgasm -____-
i still rmb vin's classic - OMG WTF look O.O



yes yes i know my mummy's like damn open. but she aint the totally heckcare type she's just more lax about discussing but definitely very very very uptight about PDA between sexes and chastity. well, better that way i think. at least i never had to ask other people about said topic.




it's like 3 am now. i'ver been baking cookies since 11.30pm.
AND THEY ARE STILL NOT DONE!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna upsize my oven ):

No comments: