Saturday, December 02, 2006

ITS MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! :D

and we're going for crab beehoon at melben seafood tonight. muahah. be jealous, cos thats where you find the best crabs ever-

though i guess i'll have to clock 40 laps at the pool later cos its gonna be a laaate dinner. i hate late dinners, i cant get to sleep after that. ppl find it easier to sleep after eating, i just feel like belching. ._.

yesterday was ahma's( my bonafide grandma) birthday. and next up is my bro :D. went for prayers in the morning, which didnt go very well for me. no need to say much.

then we went for crystal jade. which really isnt all the hype that ppl made it out to be. because....

dish one:
got prawns

dish two:
got prawns

dish three:
KNS PRAWNS AGAAAAIN!!!!!!


evil crustaceans.

fyi, i get itchy tongue when i eat prawns.( yes i know very funny) everybody always ask me how i scratch my tongue. like, -___- leave it like that lah!!!!

itchy tongue+ prawns+ laughing =reminds me of pre-showtime prep. the night on sat when we stayed back to reeeeal late with dinner ala buffet style at the concourse. mr so and ms wan and the rest laughing at me cos i cant eat prawns. AND trying to make me lick a prawn to see what happens. -.- i miss those times.

so all i hate at crystal jade was the veggie with portugese sauce which really is de-lish!oh oh, and the charsiew bolo pao. other then that, BAH.

after going to golden mount which is so like little thailand, bro goes back to grandma's house with grandma and aunt to get this stuff. while my mum and i walk abt. we arrive at the concourse.

it reminded me of perth.


doesn look that spectacular here. got this from a webby. but when you step in at first and you get the glipmse of the lights and all, its really wow.

my mum and i spent ages walking around. its really ARGH when there are so many things you wanna buy but cant cos you're short on cash. when i get my own room, i'll decorate it along the colour theme of that christmas tree at raffles city shopping centre. lots of blue, green, purple , black and some white. very much like a peacock's feather. kind of reminds me of perth, with that fairy-gypsy thing going on.

i walked around and saw this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


i've always wanted one of these clover thingys. i used to look around at the grasses in eastview looking for 4-leaf clovers but i always only see those with 3 leaves. i finally got one , after very long thought. hello bread + apple eating days. haha.

and,
i've got a shifu to teach me how to make proper onigiri! wahah.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

typical onigiri

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. see the resemblence?

while mumble has happy feet, my feet are quite sad. haha. because they're aching from my toes all the way up to my butt. this proves that...

dance is addictive and dangerous.

there's no way i can stop dancing but i'm so going to suffer from alot of injuries. esp with deng lao shi's new steps, which are very strong. just that one bit more to accomplish that move. i must persevere!

well, dance+ walking from tampines mall to white sands= super leg ache.

most ppl think its insane to walk when you have public transport. but sometimes, i just get so sick of squeezing with everybody else on the mrt/bus when i really just want a breather- away from everyone else.its gives me alot of time to think about stuff. cos it feels like all there is= only me, the music in my ears and the surroundings aka. nobody else.

it also feels as if the ppl around dun even know of my presence. esp while i'm walking along the highway ( or at least i think it is) - that road joining tampines and pasir ris along the mrt track. i'm totally contrasting with the background-white pe shirt and dark green leaves. but really, how many ppl would even notice me?

i can hear and feel the vehicles zoom by cos i walk on the edge of the grassy pavement ( the image of some sick perverted person pulling me in behind all the shrubs is really quite frightening. my mum likes to warn me of that), but i don even look back to see. i really just ignore everything else.

it really is rather therapeutic. i notice things that i hardly even do in public transport and i can just stare transfixed at stuff. there's this one view which i find absolutely gorgeous. because in this building-to-building singapore. it really does seem pretty alien.

thats what makes it so beautiful.

till then (:

No comments: